1) A hummingbird flew in the house today. Our doors are open so much that this happens often. They are usually fairly calm and easy to catch. I only took one photo, I wanted to get him (or her) outside quickly.
2) Today is my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad.
3) It rained today. For as much as I value the numerous warm sunny days we have, I also appreciate the rain.
4) Someone shared this inspirational quote with me, and I really like it:
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
-Leonardo da Vinci, Italian engineer, painter, & sculptor (1452-1519)
5) I'm so proud of my son, he works so hard balancing college life with work and fun.
6) I'm leaving Wednesday for a 24-hour road trip to take my mom to see Cavalia in Burbank, CA. It will be the 10th time she has seen the show. She has the show on DVD and has the music from the show on CD. When she watches the DVD, she cries.
7) I went to a local Farmer's Market. I bought a Buffalo fillet. It was worth trying, once.
8) "A good love is delicious, because you can never get enough."
-Dove Dark Chocolate
This is true of many things. I love you PJ.
9) Melissa, the tiny hiking wonder dog, goes home with her daddy. We'll be a one-dog household again.
10) One last bit of inspiration:
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Post a Comment