Following his example, here are my six things:
Six Uninteresting Things That Make Me Happy:
- My son makes me laugh and smile, it's the purest kind of joy.
- When my dog trots along the trail while we're hiking but always pauses to make sure I'm still behind her.
- Flying in the helicopter with the doors off.
- Riding on the back of the Harley with my hair flying in the wind, the sun shining on my face and my arms out so I can fly like a bird.
- Thoughtful surprise gifts, just for me.
I too love sherbet.
As much as I love sherbet, I always order mint chocolate chip. And, you must be Tom's friend, it's nice to meet you :o)
Post a Comment